Saint Helens edition – I Am From Reykjavik
I’d like to meet some people in St Helens who are a bit like me.
– A Black person
– A woman in her mid-fifties
– A child of an immigrant
-not sure they are living in the right place
– Someone who was born working class but may now be middle class
– someone who used to be a political activist
– in a mixed-race relationship
– a single mum of a single child
– an artist for over 20 years
– Someone new to cold water swimming
– A woman who has a group of female friends they’ve known for over 30 years
– served a short jail sentence.
– someone who loves making parties
As part of my project to be free, to be a post-racial, global citizen, I would like to meet people a bit like me in St Helens
You pick the place, I meet you, we have a chat, I’ll buy you a coffee, that’s it. If you’re curious to meet someone like you. Send me a message here, or via the Heart of Glass.